No matter it’s your first trip or you are a seasoned wanderer, it’s always helpful to have a check on your items you may want to pack- you know a proper international travel checklist.
Bookmark your travel packing list, it will definitely serve you as a tool to remind you what to pack, but it will also ensure you’ve thought of everything else you think of to pack.
Choose your Main Luggage: Whenever you are packing just pick a luggage that is versatile for you, lightweight and big enough to carry all your essential things. The most important decision you’ll make is purchasing a bag that has an awesome warranty.
Organize your Stuff: If you have lots of different types of activities you are planning to do, then you must have a fair amount of gear you need to pack in your suitcase. Keeping everything organized and handy is a big task. One of the best ways to pack is to keep things in layers.
Starting with Clothing packing list:
- 1. Lightweight clothing that can be layered
- 2. Long-sleeved shirts
- 3. Sweaters or fleece jacket
- 4. T-shirts and tank tops (be respectful of the culture you are visiting)
- 5. Pants and/or shorts
- 6. Comfortable walking shoes
- 7. Rain jacket, windbreaker or umbrella
- 8. Pyjamas/sleepwear
- 9. Underwear
- 10. Sunglasses and glasses case
- 11. Dresses and/or skirts
- 12. Jewelry – organize in a mini cube or circlet
- 13. Hat or sun visor
- 14. Scarf or bandana
- 15. Swimsuit or swim trunks – consider a wet/dry organizer
- 16. Cell phone and charger
- 17. Travel speakers
- 18. Travel pillow, eye mask and ear plugs
- 19. Electric converters and adapters
- 20. Travel apps that will help with language, directions, and money conversion
Pack your Toiletry Bag:
Keep your toiletry bag light and TSA-complaint. Keep a pouch in which you just keep your things in a handy portion.
Prepare your Personal Items Carry-On Bag:
Next step is to make a personal item carry-on bag with anything you’ll want with you on the flight. It always good to have a handy carry-on bag with you to access your things easily so that you don’t need to get into your luggage every time.
Consider Travel Security:
In most of the cities, snatchers and thieves always look for travelers. The easiest way to keep your things safe is to keep them hidden and close to you. The best way to keep belongings safe is to hide them under your clothing and another way is by keeping your bags lock. Considerably carry these safety travel essentials:
- 1. Money belt or hidden pocket
- 2. Neck wallet
- 3. Undercover Bra Stash for credit cards and cash only
- 4. Leg wallet
- 5. Incognito All Terrain Money Belt which looks like a real belt!
- 6. Luggage Travel Lock
- 7. Reflective clothing and luggage accessories
- 8. Bring a headlamp or mini flashlight, better to be safe than unprepared