Discover the magic of Disney World and other theme parks such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld with cheap flights to Orlando. Some attractions are often considered as the essence of the city. The city is filled with plenty full of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and trendy downtown scenes. You can start your day with the Magic Kingdom and walk down the main street and then enter a world of make-believe, magic and dreams come true. You can enrich your vacations with lots of beautiful memories.
Best Time to Visit Orlando
The best time to fly to the city is during June and August. The city is busiest at the time of Christmas, March spring break, Easter week, and mid-June to mid-August. But if you are not busy with large crowds, then you should visit during January and February.
Language & Currency
Spanish and French
United States Dollar(USD)
Top 10 Attractions in Orlando
1. Walt Disney World Parks – It is the most popular and prominent family attraction in the city of Orlando. Out of its all four parks, Magic Kingdom is the most iconic one.
2. Universal Theme Parks – It is the combination of theme park and working studio, designed in negotiation with Steven Spielberg. This place gives an interactive experience to visitors with the filmmaking industry.
3. SeaWorld – This place is known for its massive aquariums, dolphins and whale shows and many exciting rides. It has many exciting rides for all ages including Mako hypercoaster, the Manta Coaster and the Kraken Virtual Reality Coaster.
4. Discovery Cove – It is located next to SeaWorld Orlando. It is one of the area’s premier attractions. Here you can interact with exotic birds at the large aviary. It is best to book a reservation in advance to enjoy snorkelling, relaxing in a lounge chair on the sandy beach.
5. Typhoon Lagoon – It is Disney’s biggest and most popular water park where you can enjoy a variety of attractions here for all ages such as kiddie rides and swimming and splash areas including Ketchakiddee Creek, and more.
6. Volcano Bay – It is Universal’s water theme park, and like the other area resorts, there are play-and-stay options for those who truly want to indulge themselves in a whole new experience.
7. Orlando Science Center – This center showcases various branches of science from mechanics to biology and applied tech. You can also enjoy laser shows and large format films at the Dr Philips CineDome.
8. Gatorland – It houses thousands of alligators, crocodiles and other reptiles and some of which perform in daily shows and demos. It is also home to rare leucistic alligators, which are white in colours. One of the recent addition to this Gatorland is the zipline that runs over the top of alligators and crocodiles.
9. Wet ‘N Wild – It is one of the first waterparks in Florida that contains enough fun and thrill rides to entertain visitors. Some of the highlights of this waterpark include a wave pool, water slides, chutes,raft rides, and flumes.
10. Exotic Animal Experience – This park includes several species of kangaroos and lemurs, owl monkeys, deer, and two-toed sloths and offers visitors the opportunity to meet the world’s most interesting animals. You can visit them by reservations only.
Outdoor Activities in Orlando
1. A Relaxing Stroll Around Tibet-Butler Nature Preserve – Escape the crowds and intense heat of the afternoon sun for a relaxing and shady walk on this small 440-acre nature preserve. It allows tourists to take a glimpse into the natural beauty of Florida.
2. Dine and Play at Dave and Buster’s’ – Dave and Buster is the large entertainment faculty with traditional games, ticket redemption games and a full-service eatery cum sports bar. You can enjoy hours of fun without spending much.
3. Take a Ride along the Lake Baldwin Trail – It is a newer upscale area just a few miles away from downtown, Orlando. Here you can discover beautiful homes and the natural landscape.
Shopping and Nightlife in Orlando
Nightlife here is not the biggest priorities for most, but in actual, the city with its several big-name theme parks hosts a stunning range of bars and restaurants and live shows. The way things happens after dark includes whole zones dedicated to merely nightlife. You can witness the vibrant nightlife of the city at places such as the popular CityWalk or the popular Wishes Nighttime firework that displays over Cinderella Castle. There are many nightclubs lined around the city, hosting everything from live rock bands to EDM DJs.
Shopping options in the very central hub of Downtown Orlando is a bit restricted. The Downtown has some good shops lined up of some commercialized shops such as boutiques stores, local designer shops and local markets.
Airports of Orlando
The city serves its travelers through The Orlando International Airport and the Orlando Sanford International Airport. These airports have efficient transportation service which connects it to the city effortlessly. If you are flexible with your travel dates, then you can book your cheap airfares to Orlando easily from and to any of these airports.
Getting Around of Orlando
Orlando is a well-equipped city in terms of transportation. It obliges lots of visitors so that even in the busy time of the year, the roads and car parks are not busy to move around the city of Florida. The city is well-serviced by public transport. You don’t need to wait for long anywhere. Taking highways of the city in a rented car offers additional flexibility to your vacations. Alternative options that you can take are taxis, buses and shuttle services.