Los Angeles offers more than its golden beaches and has more things beyond glitz and glamour of celebrity hills. The city has its own beauty. While some people are busy with spending time sniffling and tossing in the snow, Angelinos are involved with waves, fixing boots’ and considering the plentiful blessings. How many megalopolises can offers beautiful craggy mountains just few miles away from City Hall? With its motherly nature, LA greets travelers to offer vibrant neighborhoods of golden beaches, the beautiful flowered occupied hillside and magnificent deep blue sky that will take your breath away.
Best Time to Visit Los Angeles
Los Angeles is the year round destinations, where traveler can find the never-ending summer. It seems that LA is only meant for enjoying gala time with your friends and family and it is the ideal place for escaping for experiencing Southern Cali sunshine. August is the hottest. But you are that kind of person, who enjoys winter than summer, book your cheap flights to Los Angeles to visit during the months December and January. During the time the average temperature remains 68°F (20°C).
Language & Currency
United States Dollar (USD)
Top Attraction of Los Angeles
1. Griffith Park and Griffith observatory: Nestles on the eastern part of the Santa Monica, Griffith Park is spreading through 4,210 acres land, known as the biggest park in California. The home of Los Angeles zoo, the Griffith observatory, a planetarium, a riding centre, and many attractions that will make travelers journey unforgettable.
2. Disneyland Resort: If you are visiting Los Angeles with your kids, then don’t miss to visit this place. The adventure park of the Los Angeles, Disneyland Park offers every real dose that makes your kids happier than anything else could make them.
3. The Getty Center: The uniquely designed this alluring building with its amazing lush green park offers wonderful ideal place to unwind yourself. If you want to witness the unique paintings, drawings, decorative art work, some outstanding murals, this is the perfect place to visit.
4. Santa Monica: The exclusive attraction of Los Angeles, Santa Monica is a unique spot where the spectacular landscape kissed by glaring sun, surfer can discover several water activities and the speedboaters finds their own interest. Most of the travelers’ choice is the popular Santa Monica Pier, don’t miss to witness that.
5. Natural History Museum: The renowned gallery has superlative collection of art work, but it is best known for its displays of Dinosaurs. Covering 14000 foot area, the Dinosaur Hall has amazing arrangements of Skeletons, series of Tyrannosaurus rex fossils, popular as growth series which starts from baby to adult.
6. California Science Center: California Science Center is the place for witnessing the Space Shuttle Endeavour and free of charge. Moreover, the gallery has other attractions to offer such as living world, technology, ecosystems, and other water world.
7. The Broad: One of the newest attractions of Los Angeles, the Board is such overwhelming place. Travelers can enter this place with free of cost. You will discover more than 2000 displays of art work and you will also discover unique veil and vault concept.
8. The Original Farmers Market: Established at 1934, Los Angeles Farmer Market has wonderful story to tell. During the time of great dispersions, few farmers had created that market to sell their products, but the venture was so popular that the market gradually increased.
9. Los Angeles County Museum of Art: With almost 130,000 piece of art work are there to exhibit. The art lover will discover amazing collections of Asian, America, and Islamic Art. So don’t miss to visit there.
10. The Nethercutt Collection: If you are car fanatic person, then this places the ideal for you. The antique, classic, vintage car collections of the Nethercutt collection will make you amaze for sure.
Outdoor Activities in Los Angeles
1. Tandem Paragliding in Malibu: Take thrilling tour over Malibu, California with this wonderful tandem paragliding experience. While this tour enjoys Malibu calm Malibu Hills and blue pacific water.
2. Experience Los Angeles Sports Car Driving: If you have courage to face some adrenaline rush, then try to experience some sleek, high performance exotic car at its maximum speed. The car sports give you the opportunity to explore the time experience for sure.
3. Full-Day Deep-Sea Fishing Cruise from Newport Beach: Deep fishing is something that rejuvenates your mind body and soul. Get pleasure from a day of deep-sea fishing off the California shoreline and try to catch a popular yellowtail or White Sea bass.
Shopping and Nightlife in Los Angeles
Starting from the posh designer outlets of Rodeo drive to the idiosyncratic indie outlets in Sunset Junction of Silver Lake, the finest shopper stop in Los Angeles extents the full spectrum of style. Its clamoring night life is one of the prime reasons to admire Los Angeles. Last call may come right on time at 2 a.m., yet Los Angeles nightlife is overflowing with quality mixed drink sanctums, notable plunges, suggest wine bars, and blasting specialty distilleries. At the end of the day: at the best bars in Los Angeles, there’s positively no reason to go home parched.
Some Useful Knowledge before Visiting Los Angeles
1. Airport of Los Angeles –Los Angeles International Airport is the major airline which serves the city of Los Angeles.
2. Traveler should carry-Type A (two-prong plug) or Type B (three-prong plug)
Getting Around of Los Angeles
Los Angeles is a city of motion picture stars, palm trees, mountains and sea, yet its interstates and side boulevards are gagged with autos at painfully inconvenient times of the day and night. LA is additionally a spread-out city, extending 20 miles from the shoreline in Santa Monica toward the northernmost edge of the San Fernando Valley.
1. Flyaway – Take a Flyaway transport once you arrive at the air terminal. Los Angeles International Airport, or LAX, is found southeast of the city, around 15 miles from downtown and 20 miles from the San Fernando Valley. Taking a taxi or driving can take as long as 60 minutes, contingent upon your goal and movement.
2. Metro Rail – Hop on the Metro Rail framework. Los Angeles’ metro framework doesn’t go to all parts of town – for example, it will take you through Hollywood, into downtown or south to Long Beach however stops miles shy of Santa Monica and Venice – yet in the event that it goes where you’re going, it’ll spare you time and cash.
3. Bus – Ride a bus transport at whatever point conceivable. Transports charge an indistinguishable admissions from the metro, in any case, dissimilar to the prepare, transports venture to every part of the whole city. One drawback of the transport framework is that it can be befuddling, with its many lines and timetables that fluctuate by day and time.
4. Carpool – Drive in the carpool path at whatever point you’re on the expressway with no less than one other traveler in the auto. Attempt to just drive amid non-surge hours; in LA, interstates are at their most swarmed between 6 a.m. furthermore, 10 a.m. also, between 4 p.m. what’s more, 8 p.m. The speedier you get to your area, the less gas you’ll squander sitting in rush hour gridlock.